Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Are efficiency, sustainability, comfort, and safety part of your vision for improving how buildings fulfill needs? Join our team of eco-minded engineers.
Erdman Anthony, a nationally recognized, award-winning engineering firm known for complex, high-profile engineering projects, is seeking a Project Engineer (Mechanical). The right person will handle a variety of engineering duties, including design HVAC, mechanical piping, and plumbing systems for our educational, commercial, institutional, industrial, healthcare and retail client in the Rochester, NY office.
- BS in mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering technology or a 2 year degree in an HVAC degree program plus specific additional HVAC experience.
- 5 - 9 years with relevant mechanical engineering background and experience in HVAC in a consulting environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of HVAC system design including load calculations, hydronic and steam systems, industrial and laboratory ventilation, building automation and control systems, and specifications.
- Familiarity with commercial, institutional, healthcare and/or industrial facilities is an asset.
- Technical knowledge of plumbing and/or fire protection systems is an asset, but not necessary.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the use of Revit and AutoCAD MEP software.
- Professional licensure in NY or ability to be licensed in the future is desirable, but not necessary to be considered for this position.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, looking for a place to work and grow in a supportive environment.
- Positive, energetic, and cooperative with customers and co-workers.
Your next opportunity for career growth starts at Erdman Anthony, an employee-owned firm where employees say that the best part about working here is the people!
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance company-paid
- Supplemental life insurance options
- 401(k), with a generous company match
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick/personal time
- Short-term disability company-paid
- Long-term disability options
- Flexible spending plan for dependent care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program support for employees and their family members company-paid
Please apply at https://www.erdmananthony.com/Careers/Employment-Opportunities.
Erdman Anthony is not able to sponsor visas.
Erdman Anthony is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity.
Minority / Female / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Disability / Veteran
Are you a consulting refrigeration engineer?
Solid State Cooling Systems is in search of a candidate to assist with the development of a vapor compression refrigeration system that uses non F-gas refrigerants for use in a small recirculating liquid chiller.
For more information please contact:
Lloyd F Wright
Chief Technology Officer
Solid State Cooling Systems
167 Myers Corners Road
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Tel: 845-296-1300 x312