We are growing!! SMRT Architects and Engineers are accepting applications for Mechanical Engineers experienced in the design of HVAC, plumbing, process piping and/or fire protection in our Albany, NY office. Strong verbal and written communication skills, a team player, and the ability to lead the mechanical aspects of multiple projects simultaneously are required.
Give us a call or send us a resume, and we’ll see what current opportunities offer you the best opportunities for success. A professional license is strongly preferred, with roughly 5-10 years of relevant experience in multiple market sectors.
SMRT is a growing, fully integrated architecture/engineering firm with a rich, 130-year history. Our core values are designed excellence, resilience, integrity, and community. Our core market sectors are Healthcare, Science/Technology, Criminal Justice, Government, and Higher Education.
- Minimum of 5 years of mechanical engineering experience in technical design and detailing of commercial construction projects, ability to coordinate design documents for construction.
- Developing project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work both independently as a team member
- Emerging business development and networking skills (desired)
- Professional Engineering License strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- NCEES registration a plus
- LEED Accredited Professional preferred