It seems that many folks are not completing their payments when selecting the PayPal option at registration/checkout for our events. If selected, the PayPal screen will launch in a new window or tab in your browser. Once at that screen you can either login to your PayPal account if you have one OR if you do not have a PayPal account you can use the pay with debit or credit card option as shown below, and complete your payments without an account. If you do not plan to pay via PayPal, please make sure you select the pay by check option.
- Written by Todd Turcotte
The end of another great year of ASHRAE meetings and events is upon us! Come, join ASHRAE’s Northeast Chapter Tuesday, May 21st at the Italian American Community Center. Our lunch meeting’s registration will begin at 11:30 am, with buffet style lunch opening @ 11:45 am, immediately followed by our presentation. This Month’s Speaker is an ASHRAE Distinguished Lecturer!
This Month’s Topic: The Un-Ethical Engineer
As Presented By: Mr. Devin Abellon
- Written by Kevin Houghtaling
We are growing!! SMRT Architects and Engineers are accepting applications for Mechanical Engineers experienced in the design of HVAC, plumbing, process piping and/or fire protection in our Albany, NY office. Strong verbal and written communication skills, a team player, and the ability to lead the mechanical aspects of multiple projects simultaneously are required.
Give us a call or send us a resume, and we’ll see what current opportunities offer you the best opportunities for success. A professional license is strongly preferred, with roughly 5-10 years of relevant experience in multiple market sectors.
SMRT is a growing, fully integrated architecture/engineering firm with a rich, 130-year history. Our core values are designed excellence, resilience, integrity, and community. Our core market sectors are Healthcare, Science/Technology, Criminal Justice, Government, and Higher Education.
- Minimum of 5 years of mechanical engineering experience in technical design and detailing of commercial construction projects, ability to coordinate design documents for construction.
- Developing project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work both independently as a team member
- Emerging business development and networking skills (desired)
- Professional Engineering License strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- NCEES registration a plus
- LEED Accredited Professional preferred
- Written by Ramy Girgis
Page 1 of 6